It seems old pseud, Andy Bradley-who RBK&C feels is worth wasting our money on-has got into a panic over the adverse publicity from health care professionals.
In a futile attempt at damage limitation he has been advised by councils to have meetings with healthcare professionals.
As they think him a total joke the meeting should be fun.
How about holding it at the Town Hall Andy?
We can then YouTube you coming over ' all genuine'.......
You will note that he only wants 'genuine' questions.....
Here goes, Andy...and no doubt others will have more.
1. Why have you refused to answer Mr Downes's 'genuine' letter about your connections to Brahma Kumaris and Janki Foundation
2. Why did you tell the Chief Executive of RBK&C that your company, F4C had no connection with Brahma Kumaris when your company has used their facilities and praised them
3. Do you think it ethical that your fees were paid for from an emergency NHS budget
4. Do you think it ethical that Julia Patton was responsible for appointing you and then subsequently joined your team?
5. What professional qualifications do you hold which validate your demands for large fees for teaching about compassion.